Tuesday, July 10, 2012

A Theory About Moles.

I spent the last week and a half hanging with my family in Florida.  We had a super fun time at Disneyworld and on Sanibel Island.  But possibly best of all, I learned a profound truth from my baby brother Joshua--  about moles.

Our conversation proceeded like this:

Josh:  "I know why you get moles."

Me:  "Why?"

Josh:  "Because there are little moles inside your skin and when they come out they leave dirt that sticks."

Me:  "That is a really good theory."

The no-nonsense nature of a nine-year old never ceases to impress and entertain me.  Behold the little mole-theory man:






Those were taken on our deep-sea fishing boat where I caught 8 FISH!!!!  The pictures below are of Josh sliding down the slide at the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground at Disney Studios.  And then there's one of me doing the same. . .trying to channel that 9-year-old wisdom.




 

1 comment:

  1. That young man is very popular with the crowd at my house!

    ReplyDelete